For egg health and healthy mucus
SHATAVARI – also known as asparagus racemosus, is native to India
The word Shatavari means 100 spouses which means that this herb gives enough strength to a woman, making her capable of producing 100 healthy ova. Consumption of this herb can help follicular maturity and stabilize menstrual irregularities thus increasing chances of conception. It nourishes the endometrium and prepares the reproductive organs for conception and also prevent threats of miscarriage.
· Increase cervical mucus and libido( help lubricate dry sex)
· It can cure inflammation in the reproduction system,
· Balance hormones
· Treat amenorrhea
· Healthy Reproductive System & Energy
· And increase lactation in post-partum
· Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation.
1-2 capsules per day. Can be taken with milk or added in a shake.
Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.